JUNE 18th UPDATE:
We are excited to announce, Maria Saraco, who gained the world’s attention during her interview with Mother Angelica regarding the apparitions and warning message of Garabandal, will be joining us on our Pilgrimage!
We are honored to have her as a guest on our pilgrimage.
To be notified by email of the dates and places of her limited presentations and gift of a scapular and the “kiss of the Blessed Mother”, please email us at email@example.com.
At the cost of $599 per person, you can accompany us on this most profound pilgrimage in homage to St. Joseph, the role model father, and most needed patron of our age!
- St. Joseph July 3rd Mass & Festivities
- Tomb of St. Andre Bessette
- Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral
- Blessing with the oil of St. Kateri Tekakwitha
- Quiet Time for Prayer and Adoration
- Daily Mass and MORE!
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach departing from St. Joseph Parish, Medford, MA
- Daily breakfast and dinner, and 1 lunch provided
- Admission fees and group tours as per itinerary
- Spiritual Director: Fr. Robert Doherty
- Daily Mass
- Print and fill out the Reservation Form
- You’ll need a passport, which you can get at your local post office
- Make a donation of $599 via the Donation page, and email us at WQPH893@comcast.net with subject “Pilgrimage Enrollment”
Pilgrimage Highlight: St. Joseph’s Oratory, Montreal
St. Joseph’s Oratory is young in the history of Church Basilicas. Its founder, Br. Andre Bessette, was Canonized to sainthood by Pope Benedict XVI in October of 2010, and the basillica was approved for construction during his lifetime, and completed after his death.
Saint Andre Bessette, himself a renowned miracle worker, payed special tribute throughout his life to a saint who is so very important to our age: Joseph, the foster father of our Lord.
During this time of great tribulation, when the identity of the father is under attack from every direction, and so many men are seeking genuine role model father figures, St. Andre Bessette directs us to Saint Joseph with this accomplishment of spiritual grandeur worthy of the man who raised God in the person of Jesus.
You can read more about the history of this remarkable basilica here. It is the final stop on our pilgrimage, where we will light candles for prayer intentions as so many pilgrims do before the statue of Saint Joseph (see the 3rd image below).
At the base of the basilica is the Crypt Church, which was completed during Br. Andre’s life, and where he spent so many hours in prayer. (see 4th image)
Pilgrimage Highlight: Notre Dame of Montreal
This sublime basilica cannot be missed! The beautiful architecture was designed by a prodigy Gothic architect from New York, James O’Donnel, who was an Anglican. Upon the completion of his work, at the end of his life, he converted to Catholicism and is now buried there.
Today, travel guides are unanimous that this is a top attraction of Montreal for tourists, if not the top.
Take a look: